Friday, July 20, 2018

Happy birthday sms to my mom

 The woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.



2) No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.



3) The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.



4) If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.



5) As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom

like you. Happy birthday.

Quote about moms and the sacrifices they make for your dreams


6) Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.



7) When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.



8) Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy

birthday.



9) No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing… home will always be where your mom is. I believe this, happy birthday ma.



10) Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns.

Thanks mom.

Quote about a mother believing in your best even after your worst

11) Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.



12) No one else is as lucky as me, because I’ve got a mom as awesome as you. Happy birthday.



13) The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.



14) Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.



15) Like how the flowers get a new lease of life in spring, you’re the one who has fixed my broken wings. Happy birthday mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment